Your membership entitles you to services such as:
- Subscription to the Weekly Bulletin.
- Free advertising in the Weekly Bulletin.
- Proactive involvement for the private sector both here in the islands and overseas.
- Lobbying FIG where required representing the Business community.
- Free advertising on the Chamber Website.
- Concessionary conference room hire rates.
- Meetings with overseas visitors and dignitaries .
- Chamber member social events throughout the year.
- Meetings with FIG and Legislative Councillors.
- Keeping your business informed on current issues.
- The Chamber can ask questions of FIG and other companies about matters, which concern you and your business with complete anonymity guaranteed.
- Chamber of Commerce representatives sit on various FIG committees to represent your interests.
- A say in how the Chamber is run through our annual election of Officers.
Photo: Mario Zuvic of KTV filming the first national braodcast